Absolutely crazy to think that this is the final summary I will be writing for this class! I am glad to be finishing this off and moving on into graduation week!
In this summary you will find information and a summary about my final project or mission I should say. There will be a link to my secret mission follow it to see how I portrayed my final work for this class!
Anyways a summary of what I did for this project. I basically wanted to do an ending conclusion of everything I have done for this class. So I started by resurfacing and reediting pass work to correlate with my story I wanted to tell. I also went ahead and took my new mission idea, which was a virtual scavenger hunt, and used that idea to create this project. Below I am going to give a quick run down of what I did, without giving away too many details 😉
- I re-blogged my story of my Secret Agent character Malia Tate, see below
2. I then sent you to an urgent mission release, you the reader became an agent on the spot, this post featured some video and audio components
3. You then were whisked away from a clue of that blog to another blog that featured some bright yellow displays with another hidden clue. Come on, your mission is to save the Secret Agent!!
4. From this mystical yellow field you followed the next clue to a lost city
5. From this lost city you were led to a coffee shop??? hmm interesting
That’s all I can say for now though without giving away to many details.
To basically summarize this I included visual, video, audio and design components into this final piece separated into multiple blogs. I really hope you all enjoyed searching for our lost agent and bringing her home safely!
THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING CLASS WHAT AN EXPERIENCE 🙂 HAPPY GRADUATION TO ALL THOSE GRADUATING <3